Saturday, September 29, 2012

Such a Big Girl


Our little girl is going to be two years old in just over a week! Part of me can't believe it, and then the other part thought she was turning three for some reason... Way to go Rainbow. *clap clap clap. I guess it's because she is technically still one, and it just seems crazy to be having pretty full conversations with someone who isn't even two. None the less, she is turning two and we are pretty darn excited.

 I feel so extremely fortunate to be this sweet little person's mama. She has taught me so much in these two years, and I'm thankful for it every day! I really didn't expect parenting to be so... liberating. I have more confidence in myself then ever before, I am able to be who I am, I have more drive to push myself (I had never had as much exercise drive before haha), parenthood has brought our marriage and relationship closer then ever too. There is so incredibly much that I am thankful for. It would take me all day to list it all.

 Mackynzie's personality is bright and shining more with every day. She is a chatter box like her mommy, so we spend our days talking about everything we are doing (she has started asking lots of questions) and near future plans. The words we don't quite understand are starting to fade away... I can't believe what a big girl she has become! 

I mean LOOK at the difference!

Day she was born:


First birthday:

Late August(now):

She went from a baby to a big girl so fast!

Every day is an adventure and we have so much fun learning everything she has to teach us. We can't wait to celebrate her! Only one week left! 

One week, 4 birthday celebrations between two people within 3 days. SO.Much.Fun.


1 comment: