Thursday, November 8, 2012

Little Moments


 Every day, we get a moment or two (usually once in the morning and once in the evening) where Mackynzie enjoys quietly playing on her own. Usually, It is with her kitchen play things, and her animals. I love sitting here (at my desk) listening to her make up little stories, or sing songs about her play adventures. Sometimes, I think I get a little caught up in life, and have to remind myself to sit and enjoy the moments with every ounce of myself. Soak up the giggles, the images, the funny little play ideas... Breathe them in and lock them away. These are moments I want to remember when I think back to this time in our lives. These are the moments where I just stop and think "How on earth did I become so blessed?". I am very thankful for moments like these.


No comments:

Post a Comment