Friday, March 22, 2013

Lovely Friday


  Ah, Friday, how we love you so. In a few hours, Cody will be home and our weekend will begin. I miss that man so much during the week. We are doing our best to keep occupied today until he is home.

A few Friday things:

 >This spring is bringing so many new babies! It's very pleasant to say the least. Congratulations to everyone out there who is being blessed with a bundle.

> Did we talk about Mango's? Oh, right we did... you really have no idea. 

> Since love is so, well, lovely, I'm going to share some with you. This is the most beautiful engagement video I have ever seen. I was crying and laughing the whole time... True love right here ladies and gents.


 

That was the best thing, right? Well, Isaac and Amy did another video and it is just as beautiful. I'm really jealous of how perfectly he captures his life.



I am not to thank for finding these beautiful videos though. I started following another blogger and am loving her space. You can check out Bridget Hunt's blog here. It's worth it. 

> Cody and I are continuing along with our little video project, so if there is anything your interested in us chatting about, let me know. There will be a new video up next week

I'm off to eat french fries and play animal adventures with my little.

Have a very happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment