Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Friends, Haters, Lovers


 "Friends, haters, lovers, everyone has a right to their own opinion; what's important here is not what people are writing or saying, but how you react to what you see. Someone says something negative? I could care less! I have no problems with random negative comments; these people don't know me, they are merely reacting to something that has been triggered within them. It has nothing to do with me. If something I do angers you, that's okay. Know that what you see in me is a reflection of yourself -I can never upset you. You upset you. There is a lack of love in that reaction, and I can only invite you to look deeper within to find what it is about this situation that you need to work with. Observing our reactions and emotions is the most healing, and can lead to a lot of self discovery.
 We have so much love inside. Find it. Use it. No one is ever mean to another, unless they are suffering their own personal hell. If you have love to give, give it. The people it's the hardest to give it to need it the absolute most. -Haters- thank you for reminding us to love more! I hope you have a beautiful day and a blessed life. Love and light to all."

 This is so dead on for what I strive to do. Rachel Brathen took the words out of my mouth, hence why I am sharing them with you. I think we have all been on the hater side at some point. And you know, we always will have moments where we have to gather ourselves and search our own feelings when something gets triggered. This applies to everything.

 Choose love. Even when you don't want to, choose love.

If you don't know who Rachel Brathen is, go check her out. She is an amazing yoga goddess who just so happens to also be an incredibly beautiful person. She is a yoga teacher in Aruba. She's on instagram too.

No comments:

Post a Comment