Monday, June 3, 2013

Throw It On The Ground


  I'm collecting inspiration and collaborating my shopping list for when we move. The style we are going for is very beachy/minimalistic/airy/lightly romantic.

 I lucked out in many ways when it comes to Cody, and in this case, he is totally on board with letting me create a home we both love.  Who wouldn't want their house to feel a little like a vacation?

 I've been looking at several options for the bedroom. Like wood headboards or sheer curtains. But there is something that's intriguing me. A floor bed. Bed on the floor. I don't know what it is, it just looks super cozy and effortlessly stylish.

Here is my inspiration:

 Via (unknown)

Creemy

Via photo by Rikki Snyder

Via (unknown)


Via If you know the original source, please let me know

Via If you know original source, let me know

What do you guys think? Do you like the floor bed? Do you think it would go with the feel I am trying to achieve? 


*Disclaimer: I always do my best to track the source of any images I use on this blog, but sometimes I am unable to find its original source. If you see an image that is yous, or that you know, please inform me. I will also happily remove any content that you own if you are uncomfortable with it being shared here. Or simply credit you for your image. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment