Sunday, August 11, 2013

12 weeks


 Here is a picture of the 'real' baby bump. The last one had a food baby on top of it ;)

How far along? 12 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain: None yet

Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: Good. A little uncomfortable. I can usually only get comfy on my right side.

Best moment of the week: Having the first opportunity to trust my baby, my body, and our health. And feeling empowered and filled with love for my own instincts.

Miss anything? Not that I can think of...

Number of times I get up to pee at night: None to one time.

Movement: little flutters here and there.

Food Cravings: Citrus. More specifically, lots of icy water with lemons etc.

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I wait too long to eat, i get sick. Still don't like eggs or greek yogurt.

Gender prediction: man, who knows! maybe a boy? let's go with boy this week. ;)

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: slight nausea when i'm too hungry. I think i'm having braxton hicks already...

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Though I cry so easily. Sappy commercials leave me a drippy mess.

Looking forward to: Our follow up ultrasound on Wednesday!

Video update coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment