Monday, August 5, 2013

Rodeo Weekend


 This weekend was our annual rodeo and like every year before, we left happy, sun-kissed, and belly's full.

Okay, so maybe I got a little more than sun-kissed... If you follow along on instagram or facebook (I try to link pics to facebook as often as I remember.) then you likely saw my insane burn. I would scare you in person, I kid you not.

We left at 8am to start the day with breakfast and the parade with friends. They gave us way too much candy (seriously! 3 kids under 3 at the beginning of the parade, and they got more loot than halloween!), which Mackynzie had tons of fun collecting, but told us she would give it all to her papa "because Candy rots your teeth.". We couldn't help bun laugh and be proud.


(hiding from the bagpipes) 


We spent eleven hours between the parade and rodeo, but it was so much fun. We ate tons of delicious fair food, and drank our weight in fresh lemonade.


This week starts our family's little holiday week, since Cody has the entire week off! I'll be sharing our fun little adventures throughout the week.

I hope you all had an incredible weekend (long weekend here in Canada) and have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment