Tuesday, September 10, 2013

16 Weeks


 I forgot to take a chalkboard picture this week, Oops! So here is a bad mirror pic that will have to do! 

Baby is the size of an Avocado
How far along? 16 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: Maybe 2 pounds? 

Maternity clothes? I pulled out my 'maternity pants' this week. I don't wear maternity clothes, but I have clothes from when I went shopping after Mackynzie was born (I was back to pre pregnancy weight, but lost more and toned up like crazy after starting workouts and going paleo.) so those should last me until we meet baby. 

Stretch marks? Nope, just the old ones.

Sleep: Good. Not much to complain about there. I sleep most comfortable on my right side though, so I hope that won't be an issue later. 

Best moment of the week: Cody got to feel the baby kick this week! Over the weekend baby started moving and kicking big enough for me to see and feel on the outside. Daddy put his hand on my belly and this little one gave two of it's biggest kicks yet! 

Miss anything? Nope.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Once or none.

Movement: A good amount when I'm resting. This baby is very relaxed, though.

Food Cravings: Not really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not right now.

Gender prediction: I'm still so torn. I think both for different reasons. Maybe my gut says girl. But then that makes me go "Well, maybe it's a boy.". Don't have to wait much longer to find out though!

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Hips are getting better now. Need to go to the chiro. Some days i'm a little sleepy, but not many 'symptoms'.

Belly button in or out? In, but i'm thinking it's only a matter of time before it pops out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, but I caught a mood swing or two this week.

Looking forward to: My midwife appointment on the 12th and finding out what we are having! 

No comments:

Post a Comment