Thursday, November 28, 2013

27 Weeks





How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm a bit behind, so I don't have an exact weight for this week.

Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Not super awesome this week. My dog kept me up nearly every night because she was sick. I'm not a nice pet person at 3 in the morning lol.

Best moment of the week: Again, i'm behind so I don't remember!

Miss anything? No

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1-3 times

Movement: Tons!

Food Cravings: Nope. Just like savory dishes.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Labor signs: No, but braxton hicks visit me often.

Symptoms: bending over is hard. Heart burn occasionally.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment