Monday, December 16, 2013

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain: Umm.. I was having a hard time getting a consistent number, so lets say I'm at 149-150? So that would be total weight gain of 19-20lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? No, I think I will make it without using any. Thank goodness I was so actively into yoga pre-pregnancy. Lots of stretchy, comfy pants.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Sleep: Pretty good this week. A little restless and switching sides a lot, but that sort of comes with pregnancy!

Best moment of the week: Cody learning and feeling how crazy baby hiccups can be, haha.

Miss anything? No. maybe just bending over.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1-3 times, random nights I wont get up at all though.

Movement: Lots of big stretches and bouncing off walls in there.

Food Cravings: No, but I have eaten so badly this week! bleh.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I just hate fast food like Chinese food etc. gross.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Still can't really tell if I get a lot of braxton hicks, or if things are just so tight that his movements feel that way. I think maybe a little bit of both.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On. I'm hoping I won't have to take them off at all. I don't think I will so long as I keep eating healthy and maintaining at least 2L of water per day.

Happy or moody most of the time? Very Happy. Really no moody episodes this pregnancy. Maybe 2 very brief ones earlier on, but that's it.

Looking forward to: Meeting this little boy! And my blessingway/baby shower. And baby shopping. And bending.

This week was fairly uneventful, so I apologize for no video.



No comments:

Post a Comment