Sunday, May 25, 2014

From Blog to Vlog


 I completely forgot that I never really "announced" that we switched to YouTube here on the blog. I figured most of you link through social media, but just in case, we switched from blogging to vlogging!

Before Grayson was born, I decided I needed to figure out what I was going to do with the blog. I wasn't really feeling it anymore. That's when Cody and I started chatting about doing daily vlogs on YouTube. We filmed Grayson's birth and then eased our way into vogging, and now we are putting up daily videos! We really love it. It's fun and such a nice keepsake for our kids when they grow up (and us too!)

We decided we wanted to introduce this space as an addition to the vlog. We will be posting things like the occasional recipe, or photos, or little blurbs of things we didn't get a chance to chat about on the vlog, or more detailed things. You get the idea.

If you haven't already, you can go to the links tab at the top of the blog, and go check out our channel.

Be sure to check out the new "About Us" section for more info.

Hugs, friends!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment