Monday, January 20, 2014

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain: 156lbs this week, grand total of 26lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? No, but less and less is fitting!

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Good. Sleep just gets.. different at this point in pregnancy. I have been sleeping pretty heavily so that's nice.

Best moment of the week: Definitely my blessingway.

Miss anything? Just general things like bending and breathing and moving haha.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1-3 (sometimes WAY more if you count before midnight.)

Movement: Lots. Different this week.. wondering if he flipped posterior (still head down though) because i'm feeling some really knobby movement, and having a hard time locating him.

Food Cravings: None! Food sort of sucks lately. I just don't want to eat anything. It's too much work! (Don't worry, i'm still eating plenty ;) )

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have noticed small bouts of nausea the closer we get.

Gender prediction: We are having a boy

Labor signs: I hope not.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, and this week there has been tons of cervix pressure. If I get that 'gotta pee' feeling, I get braxton hicks if I don't go  immediately.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Meeting him! my body is working really hard now to accommodate a big baby (for my body), so although I'm savoring this time, I'm ready to meet him.



This week's video: 



2 comments:

  1. seriously could you be any pregnant lady cuter? And I have to say that I am jealous that you still fit into regular pants! On the lavender oil when you applied it topically did you put it on your belly? I have been using the doTERRA sinus bomb which is peppermint, lavender and lemon topically just on my sinuses so I can breathe. Just curious is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! haha thank you Xx.
      Oh, no worries, I have had these pants stashed away for pregnancy (bought them a few months after kynzie was born, having gone back to pre preg weight, then right after that I got really into health and fitness and those pants got way too big really fast!). I definitely do NOT fit into my skinnies haha.
      No I never applied it topically as that's a really big no-no for pregnant women. It was just aromatherapy in my essential oil diffuser.

      Delete