Sunday, December 29, 2013

32 Weeks




How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 

Maternity clothes? Nope. I bought a couple more white T's though. I live in them.

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Good. I have a slight wakeful period around 3 or 4 but it doesn't really bother me.

Best moment of the week: I 'saw' what he looked like, saw his little face while in hypnosis. It made my heart swell!

Miss anything? No, not really. Maybe just working out and unmodified yoga, but those will be back before I know it!

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Once or twice, typically.

Movement: Lots! He is getting squished in there. my ribs will vouch for that.

Food Cravings: No... actually having to monitor my eating closely. He is taking up all the room, so i'm not getting very many hunger indicators. No room for my stomach so I have to just eat now to be sure we are both being well nourished.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I am more sensitive to fake scents, so I hate them more than usual. (those fabreez scented garbage bags? Gag!)

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Turning in my sleep from one side to the other is pretty uncomfortable right now. But braxton hicks seem to be much less which is good.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? So happy!!

Looking forward to: Giving birth! I'm really starting to get into my instinctual 'zone', which is sort of intense, but the connection to my body is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment