Friday, January 24, 2014

36 Weeks



How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself, but I wouldn't be surprised at a fairly big gain this week.

Maternity clothes? Nope, though my options in my closet are shrinking... hopefully I won't have to steal too many of Cody's shirts ;)

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Not bad. A little uncomfortable, but once about midnight-1am hits, I sleep pretty solidly until morning.

Best moment of the week: Playing with him through my belly in the bath!

Miss anything? Exercise, and being able to wear or carry Mackynzie.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Oh goodness... between when I go  to bed and midnight-1am, i'd say around 2-5 times. Then usually only once or twice until  get up at about 5am.

Movement: Lots of bumps and pushes. hiccups radiate through his whole little body!

Food Cravings: Hmm, not really, but i've been reaching for more carbs so I must be burning more in this last stretch.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of the norm- coffee breath, cigarette smoke, and fake/cheaply scented things.

Gender prediction: It's a boy!

Labor signs: Not that i'm aware of, but body is getting ready, for sure!

Symptoms: Achy back and a bit achy in my pelvis occasionally.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On, but my fingers and toes are starting to get puffy in the evening time right before bed.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to: Meeting this boy! and being 'home birth safe' next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment