Friday, February 3, 2012

When Teeth Hurt, Go to the Park, and Have Girls Night!


**old post, sorry for lack of pics**

 I have been waking up earlier to do my yoga, make a good, big breakfast for Mackynzie and I, and (try) to see Cody off to work in the morning. As you can see, Fynn is having trouble accepting the new wake up time.

We had a bit of a rough day today. Mackynzie is teething, and she fell and put her tooth into her lip a bit...

My poor girl.

I hosted our baby group this morning, and she hardly enjoyed herself... which means there must be something up!

To help her have a better day, we went for a nice walk with Fynn, and played at the park. She didn't like swings for a little while, but apparently, they are fun again!


On a side note, the fact that we can play at the park in February is INSANE. It's usually minus 30 with a huge amount of snow. Instead, today was plus 7 and sunny. (we didn't even need gloves!)

  We had a really good potty day today! She held it the entire time we were out. No accidents. We did have an accident during play group, but it was completely my fault. I didn't take her to the potty as soon as my timer went off. (lesson learned!)


We ended our day with girls night. Not really watching a random movie (Sydney White-lol), drinking green smoothies, eating baked chips, and cuddling. We both needed it after a long day!

 I need to organize my brain, so I can share all the plans exploding from my head, for the next few months. I'm so excited about so much. I hope this weather isn't playing games with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment