Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The calm before the storm of fun

*note: This was actually supposed to be published on Friday, but there was an error and I didn't realize nobody could see this. sorry about that!

 I am blogging from my phone for the first time, so bare with me. Right now, I'm laying on the couch nursing my cat-napping girl, still unshowered, but the house is pretty clean and I am almost prepared for the crazy weekend ahead. We have a fun filled 3 days planned and we are super excited. (more on what that entails early next week!)

 Today is farmer's market day, which I look forward to all week. I buy my select few things, but it's still awesome. I most look forward to fresh peas and FANTASTIC tiramisu cupcakes baked by a local lady. I get them every single Friday. I'm not even kidding. And they are usually gone come Saturday night (there Are only four...). She expects me, U getting to know me quite well, and we part ways with "see you next week!" it's quite wonderful. We have 'cheat Friday' where we can eat a treat or a not so healthy meal, so there is no guilt haha. This weekend however, will be crappy-food filled, since we will be eating fair style food, and our anniversary is coming up, where we are allowing ourselves to indulge. I will have a lot of Zumba to do next week...

 Fynn sums up our morning and early afternoon so far. The calm before the storm of busy fun.


Mackynzie fell on the burley at exactly the right angle to get cut on her bottom... Maybe the calm is over and the craziness has begun?

2 comments:

  1. It was there; I read it on Friday, but then it disappeared! I would have told you but I assumed you had deleted it! Haha!! Hope you had fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty sure Mackynzie got a hold of my phone and accidentally deleted it on me. Haha thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete