Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July-stagram



 It's that time again. How has summer passed so quickly? Time to share my top 30 instagram pics with ya. You can see the round-up of June here.









 I didn't have time to round up 30 pictures, plus my top three favorites this time, but I will still share the ones I like best (sorry for the repeats).

First place: This picture of Mackynzie holding an unimpressed Fynn. This is what they do every. Single. Day. I kid you not. for at least a couple hours in the day, they run around; him running away, her chasing, him reluctantly being held, him escaping, repeat. 


 Second place: A squinty family picture in front of a fire truck. I didn't realize how rare it is to get all three of us in one frame, without a cell-phone-in-the-mirror picture. Looks like I have a new mission.

 Third place: Was going to go to that super cute photo of Mackynzie grinning at the end, but I decided on this one of us on our usual morning walk. Its a good representation of a typical weekday morning at our house.

 I am already snapping away for August. If you want to see them as they come (and the other pics), you can follow me on instagram at Rainbow Miller (just hit the follow button and I will approve your request ;) ).


No comments:

Post a Comment