Friday, September 14, 2012

Morning Bits and Pieces


 I love mornings. So still and peaceful. Everyone wakes up fresh and new and everything about the morning is beautiful.

It's a simple, routine morning for me; Woke up early,showered, and nursed my sweet girl back to sleep-


Did a good 30 minute yoga session with nature music and Clair de lune clearing the sleep fuzzies out of my head. And now I am sitting and relaxing with a big glass of lemon water, my computer,


And this really weird frozen cookie thing, that I made a batch of the other night because i had a sweet tooth. Turns out they are really healthy and (besides the bit of confectioners sugar I had to add due to running out of honey and maple syrup) great for breakfast! Love when that happens.


 Happy morning to you! Or evening or night or mid day or whatever time it may be where you are!

2 comments: