Monday, July 30, 2012

Because when you stop and look around, life is pretty amazing.



 There is so much love in my heart. I get to love and be loved by these two, amazing people. I get to see their smiles, feel their hugs, and shower them with kisses. They inspire me, they make me laugh more than anyone in the world, and I love them so much, that the only ones who will ever know the immensity of my love, are them, and me. I need to live with this love and happiness, leading every movement and word of every single day. I need to be my most kind, most caring, most giving, most loving self every day. I need to do good for them, even if I may not get a thank you. I need to pick up those same socks in that same spot, and wipe up that same spill, and have it remind me of how thankful I am to have someone to forget those socks, and spill that spill. Sometimes, it's hard. Sometimes, it's really hard. But damn, it's worth it. It is so worth it...



1 comment: