Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting our 'Spook' on


 I had planned to do another catch up post this morning, but I need to grab some of Cody's photos first and I forgot to! That just means I will post two of them tomorrow!


 Halloween is a mere 14 days away and I am not going to lie, I am having a hard time costuming everyone. We already had two costumes on hand for Mackynzie; one from last year and one that will fit this year/next year. you can see photos from last Halloween here. She took one look at last years costume and declared she wanted to be a chicken (I doubt she has much memory of last year.). We tried it on and what do you know? It still fits! Hooray! Her other costume is a fairy, but she has absolutely no interest in it. Who wouldn't want to be a big fuzzy chick? I think I am going to try and at least make us all animals (because pretty soon costume coordinating with mom and dad is going to be lame.), so I'm pretty sure I am going to be a cat. super simple. Now we just need to figure out something equally as easy for Cody.

 We are still deciding exactly how our Halloween is going to look, since being sugar/gluten/dairy free can be a bit challenging on a day full of candy. (If anyone would like to know how we plan to stay on track with our eating, and or more about our diet, let me know and maybe I will share some food stuff.)

In the meantime, we need to get some decorations up around the house! Looks like we will be in for a fun week of crafting!

Anyone else dressing up with their kids? Or have a super cute costume for your little ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment