Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat!


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween  yesterday! Lots of you have been sharing your trick or treating photos, and I gotta say, I'm completely jealous of your weather! I would love to be able to wear a costume as is, without the mountain of layers underneath! haha. Despite the snow, fog and cold weather, we still had a lovely evening.

 We spent the afternoon with friends, so we could play and get ready together. The girls had fun as always, and despite them both being quite sleepy, they were excited to go trick or treating!


We were out for about an hour with our friend, and then Cody picked us up on our way home to take us to Mimi and Papa's house. Mackynzie and Cody went around Mimi and Papa's block, while I stayed and helped hand out candy.  By the time Cody and Mackynzie got back, it was 7:30pm- approx 2 hours after Mackynzie's bedtime! We hung out with Mimi and Papa for a bit, and then took our sweet girl home. She had been almost falling asleep since the trick or treating began!












I hope everyone is having a beautiful day, without any tooth aches!

No comments:

Post a Comment