Monday, December 24, 2012

Bits + Pieces














1. One of the restaurants in our town hosted Santa Clause on Friday, so after a day of errands we headed there.
2. He sat with us and chatted to Cody and I for like 15 mins. It was awesome! (Plus he excitedly agreed to attend our north pole party next year!)
3. A peaceful evening.
4. New pj's from a girlfriend
5. Mackynzie took a selfie.
6. Such a cuddly puppy lately! I don't mind at all :)
7. Playing in the snow!
11. I am loving candy cane hot chocolates this Christmas season! (My butt will definitely be back to clean eating/a good workout routine after Christmas...)
12. Christmas jammies ready and waiting for tonight!
13. Sometimes, grapes in a dog bed is just what you need.

 I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, filled with joy and laughter and love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 

Best wishes from the Miller family

No comments:

Post a Comment