Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!


 I know it's not new years day today, but I wanted to say happy new year to everyone anyway. Happy new year!

 I don't really know how I feel about new years resolutions. Sometimes I think they are great; it's a great time to start fresh and it's always a good thing to have drive and goals. Sometimes, I think  they are also a set back on making and keeping goals (you vow you will do something, you put your heart into it because it's new years, and then it hits you hard and you feel like a failure when you don't succeed. Usually resulting in a bigger set back or opposite of the goal.). Either way though, I think it's a good idea to create realistic inspirations for the new year. That way, there is no failing, just trying again. And again, and again, and again if need be.

 I saw a list similar to this somewhere (I think instagram) but it was gone by the time I went looking for it. These are my inspirations for this year:


 I almost stopped blogging over the holiday, but here I am, so I will be delayed on posts from Christmas etc.

I hope everyone had a lovely new year celebration!



No comments:

Post a Comment