Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm BAAaaack...

^^My 'holy cow, it's been a while' face

Oh my goodness. I am back! I am so excited to be able to get to my desk now haha. I have seriously missed blogging!

 I plan to spend some of my spare time this weekend catching up here, but I thought I would drop in and say "I'm still here!".

 We are all settled in to our new home now, but with the move and the start of the holiday season colliding, we have been super busy! But now, unpacking and Christmas shopping and all the in between is done with only a few last things to finish up. We are love, love, loving life and I am seriously super excited to catch you all up! (some of you have been following via instagram so maybe I haven't seemed so MIA ;) )

anyways, have a fantastic weekend filled with building Christmas cheer!




No comments:

Post a Comment