Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bits and Pieces










1. Grabbing a couple things in the city with a friend. Matcha green tea frapp was a must.
2. Got the last copy in the store! Had that 'this is gonna be a good read' connection.
3. New rug for the play area. How they expect you to flatten the damn thing, I have no idea. This mostly worked though.
4. Headed out for some 'late' night swimming with friends, and catching some 'little Einsteins  while we waited to for Cody to come get us.
5. Oh, my hair. It's a crazy, crazy thing. Love it long, but get annoyed with it's 'personality', would love the ease of it short, but I look like I'm twelve with short hair. Oh, the insanity! (chuckle*)
6.A MUCH needed trip to the dog park.
8. Man picture. check.
9. I am soaking the emotion, inspiration, and feeling from this book. It feels good. I needed to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment