Thursday, January 31, 2013

Light Breakfast


Mackynzie's breakfast:

My breakfast:


Meal: Breakfast

Break down: Mackynzies: cut fruit and a probiotic yogurt. Mine: pre-made smoothie and 2 of my spinach cubes. 

Info: Our mornings usually start early, and we don't particularly like a big sit down breakfast first thing in the morning. We start out with something light and easy (I keep chopped and washed fruit on hand and ready to go.) and then later in the morning we eat something more nutrient dense, with a good amount of protein.

2 comments:

  1. My boys and I do the same usually. A light breakfast early and then a bigger meal an hour or two later. Except Sunday s when daddy is home and I cook a big breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the big breakfast on sunday usually as well :). I find Im not queezy in the mornings doing it this way as well.

    ReplyDelete