Monday, April 29, 2013

Bits + Pieces Mash Up



 I have been keeping pretty busy, and now we are calming down with nothing more than a couple play dates for the rest of the week. I have bought quite the pile of crafts and projects for both Mackynzie and myself, so I`m excited to have time to dive into those now.

 I`m tired, but it`s that good tired, you know? The kind that comes from having a lot of really great days with great friends, and lots of quality family time. I feel the love in my bones and there is so much more to soak up as we go. I'm trying to rise and rest with the sun, so that I can get the most out of each day. Moving back that last hour is proving a little difficult though (Maybe if I got myself to bed when I keep saying I will!).

I have been a little random with this space, but maybe in time I will get more of a flow again. For lack of my 'bits + pieces' posts i'm going to plop a bunch on this one of what we have been up to lately (that is, what I've captured.)

 We have been biking tons, playing with friends, taking zoo trips, spending days in the city, playing at parks and tons more. So much fun. I have also been keeping up with my yoga every day, but if you follow me on instagram you probably have noticed- between the food pics of course ;).















No comments:

Post a Comment