Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almond Flour Pancakes



 I posted this picture on instagram:


 And said I would post the recipe if you wanted it. 

 These pancakes are super tasty! We have mostly avoided pancakes as primal peeps, because the ones I have tried have fallen short. And I really don`t like the texture and consistency of coconut flour, so I have never had success using it for pancakes or baking. I finally found some almond flour though, and this was the first thing I tried. 

They are delicious, pancake-sweet, and fluffy. they fill you up too. I recommend using a fine almond flour (I didn't. I used in between course and fine and they were still great.)

CLICK HERE for this recipe. 

Let me know what you thought if you make them. I think ill add a banana next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment