Tuesday, May 7, 2013

You Don't Always Need a Plan



 Hey! It's been a little while. I am majorly 'behind' on this poor blog. I have been popping out an easy post here and there, but there are a lot of things I want to write about! We have just been keeping really busy, and are about to jet off to relax with nature in the form of camping. I wanted to say I am still here and I will get on top of things soon (I hope...).

If I'm being really honest though, i'm sort of overwhelmed. Not with everything, but I really love this space and also staying connected via instagram and the occasion facebook (for the blog) or vine. Since I made yoga and working out an every single day priority, i'm finding myself with a lot less time. I also have made the change of sticking to an early bedtime and waking early, so again, less time. Here is the really honest thing- I'm in this stage where I'm trying to spread myself in all these directions and feeling like i'm falling short in some of the most important places. I've struggled with this the last couple of days. I got really upset with myself for spending time in X when it should be in Y. This little get away couldn't come at a better time. I have hopes that I can collect my thoughts and come up with a bit of a game plan. I don't believe there is ever perfect balance, but I do believe that there is a peace. I know there is a peace, and I need to get back to it, because once you have smelled it's sweet aroma, you need it to fill you as often as possible.

 What does this mean? I'll let you know when I figure that part out haha. Probably that (obviously) social media is going to have to hang out in the trunk from now on. I want to make more time for this space, so that will be my priority in that area. I can pretty much guarantee things will be choppy for a bit, but i'm hoping that once I get the rhythm, keeping up with my 'wants' will be a little easier.

 Thanks for sticking with me. I appreciate you all!

Have a lovely rest of your week, and I will see you back next week!



{I could not track back to the original sources of these photos. They are not mine and I own no rights to them. If you see you'r photo here, (or anywhere on this blog) and do not wish for it to be posted OR wish to be credited, Please contact me and I will do so. Thank you!}

No comments:

Post a Comment