Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday


 I liked last Friday's post, so I'm going to do another one. maybe I'll make it a thing.

Here are some things I enjoyed this week: 

* This equinox video of acro yoga is incredibly stunning. You may recognize Briohny Smyth from her first equinox video.You can watch that here. It's just as amazing. 




* While we are watching videos, episode two of convos with my two year old is out. It's equally hilarious with a  healthy dose of awkward. (You can see episode one here.)


* This article from prevention.com on how to loose weight like a guy. If you know me, you know i'm not really a fan of 'loose weight like this!' types of things, but this is actually really true and really good. Sometimes us ladies get too caught up in all the information flying at us and forget that simple often works best!

* These evil eye bracelets from ReemandI. She makes child and parent bracelets that are super cute! Evil eye bracelets are worn for protection and to ward off negative energy. I love things that match with the parents. I think I might get one for each of us.

I hope you all have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment