Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer To-Do's


 Man I am slacking in the blog department, well, actually not really. I've just been putting time I usually blog to things like more family time, house projects, and sleep. I'm feeling really good, but if i'm honest, a little bad that I haven't been keeping updated here. I know that's silly, but hey, I love this space.

 I decided to move some things around and that ended up turning into a week project. I ripped things apart and organized everything, rehung, moved, removed, and made a nice sized ikea shopping list. I'm still not quite done hanging the last few decorations and placing plants and flowers, but we are close. And I'm thrilled with how much more this place feels like home.

 I have a really busy summer, but I plan to figure out a way to fit a regular blogging schedule in. Things like my workouts and yoga practice over rule the blog and I'm even a bit behind with that.

I will be back with some sort of consistency. I really want to keep my family and friends up to date. In the meantime though, here is a little taste of my summer to do list (and you better believe it will grow.)

* Start planning home school preschool for the fall (so I can confidently go into it with a plan and a schedule.)

*Paint furniture

*Bring yoga practice back to at least 30 mins to 1 hour every day, but preferably a longer practice in the morning, and a short one before bed.

*Bring work out schedule back to 5-6 days per week. (zumba and specific toning area exercises)

*Start our evening family walks again

*Rise and rest with the sun

*Do more hands on activities every day with Mackynzie. (going to different places, nature walks, more swimming, more crafts etc.)

*(personal one) Continue to practice acting with love, kindness, and understanding as my first reactions to all things I face in my day.

*Spend more time growing and strengthening friendships, and making new ones

I have tons of little things too, but these are the big ones taking up my time. Throw in outings and events and what not and you get the idea. Always growing!

Have a beautiful day!

And Happy Fathers Day to this awesome guy and our crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment