Monday, June 10, 2013

House Shuffling


 I am known for spontaneously moving things around in the house. It even drives Cody a little bit crazy.

 Last night was one of those nights. I moved one thing, which led to another and then now I have a messy house and more I want to do still. Only It was not the best time to be moving things around since we have a play date group over on Mondays. 

 I have a somewhat valid reason though. Cody and I were originally planning to move early this fall. No houses were grabbing our attention though, or making us excited, so we reevaluated things and decided that we wanted to stay here until next spring. We get a lot more out of the situation this way, as we will get to save for lots of things that will end up being way better for our family. Like a new vehicle. 

 Naturally, I have gotten ahead of myself and my mind is spinning with things I can do to make our space more functional for a year, rather than 3 months. I'm impatient, so now my house is a little bit upside down. It's okay though, I think most of our friends are busy today, and if anyone does come, they will ignore the mess.

Also, I had to get a new phone this weekend (and then I'll be getting another new one in two weeks -yeesh.) so my photos are all stuck on Cody's computer. I'll get him to put them on mine when he is home tonight, so hopefully i'll be able to play some blog catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment