Sunday, December 8, 2013

29 Weeks




How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: Weighing in at 148 this week. 18lbs total so far.

Maternity clothes? Never! haha

Stretch marks? No new ones to add though i'm unsure if I'll escape a few more.

Sleep: Good. some crazy dreams and peeing is frustrating just because I fight myself about actually getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Best moment of the week: I think it was finally coming to a decision about the details of how and where we will birth. I feel good about it.

Miss anything? No, but i'm fighting my sweet tooth with the holidays. Going to buy some organic dark chocolate for my 'must have sweets' episodes (not pregnancy related) and say no to close to everything else. Only way to fight the beast!

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1-3 times. Not very often 3.

Movement: Lots as usual. I am noticing a change though. I'm feeling less straight kicking and more seeing (*feeling*) limbs stick out as he moves and stretches. Can I just say that with an anterior placenta, um.. ouch! He pushes so hard I can make out what body parts they are through my anterior placenta.

Food Cravings: Not really. I just like warm beverages. and green smoothies.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I don't like spinach. makes me feel gross in any form for some reason.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: bleeding gums some days, more veiny as I progress, bending is hard.

Belly button in or out? Out. he moved really weird and made it sink back in while I was in the tub the other day. It was the strangest thing.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy.

Looking forward to: Baby shower/blessing way, getting a chance to belly map with my midwife, baby shopping next month (I like to do one big trip and be done.), and I am really looking forward to labor and birth.



One week comparison: 28 weeks on the left, 29 on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment