Saturday, August 11, 2012

A date full of chocolaty-marshmallow goodness



 We have so much fun on our little homemade dates (you can see a jenga date here.). It's usually super simple and costs nothing or very little. Life is busy with Cody not getting home until 5 and Mackynzie going to bed around 7. There is a lot we try and cram into our evenings (and Cody spends as much time as possible with Mackynzie before bed.) So spending quality time together could easily be pushed aside. Our little evenings (we try to have them multiple times per week along with just hanging out in spare time.) are so special for us, and as Cody would say, we have fun. Right hun? Haha sorry, its the delivery and comedic timing he uses that makes it hilarious. 

Thursday night was a s'more date with great conversation.








Ya... We have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I love that last photo. I have to burn my marshmallows to a crips when I have smores. Mm, cripsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's what I used to do when I was younger! stick in right in the flame and make sure it catches fire.

    ReplyDelete