Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Morning Walk


There is just something about a morning walk on a beautiful day... This morning I didn't realize how much I needed to get out and breath in some fresh air, until I dragged our butts out the door. Everything is always so calm and quiet. You pass the occasional person out jogging or walking, or tending their lawns, but it seems as though everyone is trying to maintain the peace and quiet of the morning.

It was so nice, we decided to take a long walk and stop at the park at our half way point. Of course, our furry friends were much more fun; I caught Mackynzie trying to smooch Carly.


And of course we can't forget Fynn. The one who doesn't have size and weight to his advantage, making him the perfect target for surprise scoops and snuggles.



Cody and I traded walking schedules a little while ago, so this was the first time in what feels like a long time, that I walked Carly. Cody usually bikes with her, so I let her take lots of sniff-stops for a change of pace. 

I really hope I can continue to take our morning walks. We are in week one of test driving a new daily routine; fingers crossed it goes smoothly and becomes habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment