Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dinner, Urinals, and Babies


Last night we went to an impromptu dinner in the city to celebrate our healthy baby. That, and I've been really wanting the butternut squash ravioli form east side mario's. It was super fun to take a little trip and enjoy each other. We never go to the city on a weekday at 6:15 in the evening, so Mackynzie was pretty excited.




These are the pictures above the men's urinals! (taken by Cody...)

If you guys saw the video, then you know my ultrasound yesterday went great! I had been right in my research and the problem resolved itself. We are very happy and are just focused on enjoying this beautiful life now!You can view the explanation of the issue with our last ultrasound here. I got to see lots of our little bub, and can I just say how much of a difference three weeks makes?! Look how much bigger baby is!



Again, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers for our family. You are all so generous in opening your hearts to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment