Sunday, October 20, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks

Maternity clothes? Should I even include this one? I am in some of what *I consider maternity clothes -aka clothes that were too big that I saved for pregnancy.

Stretch marks? No new ones. oiling up the belly every night.

Sleep: Getting a little restless. Mostly I just wake up sore and have to roll over in the night.

Best moment of the week: He moves around a lot when I start talking to Cody. especially if he's at work and I talk to him on the phone. I think it's so amazing, because Cody must make my heart beat a certain way and he knows and feels it.

Miss anything? No, not really.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Once or twice, but sometimes I hold it... and regret it.

Movement: He moves and kicks while at the same time, is really mellow.

Food Cravings: None

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: the sleep thing, and tired some days.

Belly button in or out? half out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy (still stressed about house stuff, but that will pass..)

Looking forward to: the big movements when I can really see what's sticking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment