Thursday, October 24, 2013

23 Weeks

(please excuse the mess haha)

How far along? 23 weeks, 4 days (when photo was taken. my 'change day' is Friday)

Total weight gain: This little boy had a growth spurt! like a crazy one! I'm now 140, and I gained it all of a sudden. So cool to watch this beautiful belly grow. total weight gain so far is about 10 pounds, take a pound or two (I vary with weight by a couple pounds.).

Maternity clothes? Bigger, more comfortable clothes, yes.

Stretch marks? Nope. Looking good so far, but we shall see.

Sleep: Kind of uneven this week. I just feel a lot of pressure if I lay in one spot for too long. Maybe pressure is the wrong word. Heavy? It's hard to explain, I just have to flip over throughout the night. And pee too. But I am not complaining! I'm just so blessed that I get to experience this again.

Best moment of the week: His movements became much bigger this week. The kind that make me stop and feel for his little feet and knees. He sticks his bum way out too. Also, I think I might actually look pregnant to the random stranger now. What I am wearing permitting. I've definitely got the ball under shirt thing going on. (I still am carrying extremely similar to how I did with Mackynzie, except with her I ate a lot of crap food and so I gained a lot of weight... in places like my face.)

Miss anything? Tea. Sometimes I just want a giant mug.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: once or twice.

Movement: Lots!

Food Cravings: I did have a darker decaf tea with milk and honey two times this week. I feel that it's better than indulging in something like a snickers haha.

Anything making you queasy or sick: People's laundry detergents. It always has, but It's way more prominent now. I cannot stand chemical filled detergents and fabric softener-bleh that's the worst. The softener. Makes my head hurt just thinking of it! same goes for fabreeze or any other fake stuff.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: I have experienced some muscle pain in my calf a couple times now. That's pretty annoying. (Natural friends- is that some sign that I need something or anything along those lines?)

Belly button in or out? Oh, it's definitely trying to escape...

Wedding rings on or off? On- no change in fingers as of right now.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. Trying to make the best and let the things that irritate me about our situation go. I'm feeling better.

Looking forward to: I get to see  my beautiful midwife and discuss our birth officially! I will share 'the plan' with you all once we have had the appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a sign that you need potassium!! I got calf cramps a lot while pregnant and I was told to eat more bananas. It definitely helped!

    ReplyDelete