Sunday, October 20, 2013

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks

Maternity clothes? Just bigger.

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: No change. Good.

Best moment of the week: I'm not going to lie, I'm 2 weeks behind on writing these so my memory is a bit foggy.

Miss anything? Not this week.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: once or twice. If I hold it, he gets really mad and kicks and thumps like crazy.

Movement: Lots! He is quiet at night and through parts of the day, but moves in spurts when I wake up, around 10 am, after lunch, about 4pm and then around seven and then seems to 'sleep' for the night. Very similar to Mackynzie.

Food Cravings: not really, no.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Just not being able to move as quickly as I'm used to.

Belly button in or out? half way out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, but stressed with our last stretch of living here.

Looking forward to: Meeting my sweet boy! and starting my hypnobabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment