Thursday, October 31, 2013

24 Weeks

sorry for poor picture quality! night time photo. 
Ignore my man socks pulled up for my boots haha..

How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 11 pounds

Maternity clothes? My version of them, yes.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: pretty broken right now. I have a cold. But I feel well rested despite the random night waking.

Best moment of the week: Halloween! it was fun to dress the bump and trick or treat with my loves.

Miss anything? Bending...

Number of times I get up to pee at night: sometimes none, sometimes twice.

Movement: Lots! I try to guess his position but sometimes the thumps keep me guessing!

Food Cravings: I don't get cravings in pregnancy apparently, but I love good chicken fingers and tomato things. Oh, and hot chocolate.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: I literally feel him move and my bladder will get pinched and holy smokes is that a feeling.. He is so darn low so i'm uncomfortable in that area already (nothing terribly bothersome though.). I've also had muscle craps when walking too fast or far on top of my belly, which is odd feeling. Guess that's ligament pain?

Belly button in or out? Out. Cody wins his guess and it popped within his two week time frame!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? So happy!

Looking forward to: Oh, everything! These next few months hold many exciting things for us. I'm really glad I'm pregnant and get to meet him soon, because little babies are giving me squishy baby fever!

I have a lot to update on and plan to as soon as I get a spare moment. Full birth plan details to come.

He definitely hides more in the mornings and sinks into my back a bit more.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment