Monday, October 14, 2013

Full heart, full belly and pure joy


We had such a beautiful weekend. It was filled with family and fun and fall. We had our birthday party and thanksgiving on Saturday, ran errands and played on Sunday, and Monday we caught up on things needing to be done, took the dogs and Mackynzie to their parks, and went on our first ever date since becoming parents. (I plan to do some serious blog catching up this week!)



It is so stunning outside right now. This fall season has been crisp, without being cold, and the  colors have just been exploding from the trees. I'm going to try my best to get us outside to soak up the rest of it, as it doesn't last too far past halloween for us. We have leaves to collect and more pine cones and sticks to find for christmas decoration crafts.

 One of my favorite things about fall is that it seems to make everyone happy. It's almost something you can't help. As soon as you step outside and smell the leaves and feel the cold, you get this little piece of serene beauty.



 I really hope you all had a beautiful weekend. I hope your thanksgivings were so blessed and your belly's are very full if you're Canadian. I also really hope you all took a chance to get outside and see something beautiful in the simple things. I am constantly overwhelmed with the blessings in my life. My heart and my belly are both very full. Now everyone, go play in some leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment