Tuesday, November 19, 2013

25 Weeks




How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 3 more lbs, so a total of 13lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? My version, yes.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet, though i suspect I will get more.. I know my belly is going to get really big in the third trimester and I'm not a very  big person!

Sleep: It's okay. I've been waking and can't get back to sleep some nights (maybe I'm stressed?) but thankfully I don't really feel the nights I wake up randomly. Between my grain intolerance and those nights though, my eyes look pretty exhausted.

Best moment of the week: Every time Mackynzie cuddles my belly and talks to her brother I melt. She is already creating a special bond with this little soul.

Miss anything? Being able to work out hard.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: Anywhere from 0-3 times.

Movement: Tons! Baby boy is getting long.

Food Cravings: I don't crave, honestly... but my favorite foods right now would be: Crispy chicken fingers, raw veggies (only specific ones though for optimal digestion.) with dip, and hot chocolate with coconut oil in it (got to get my healthy fats in!).

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I simply don't care for anything not home cooked! There is maybe one restaurant that's an exception for me, and besides that I find it all pretty unappealing
.
Labor signs: No

Symptoms: I don't remember having ligament pains in my belly last time. i'm being cautious though, because my placenta is in the front.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and excited.

Looking forward to: starting the real deal birth preparations. And baby shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment