Thursday, November 14, 2013

My 20 minute go-to Yoga practice sped to view in a minute.

     

   It's been requested several time that I share more yoga stuff. With being pregnant, my practice has become quite modified, so I didn't really know what or how to share, but I decided on a whim to film my quick practice last night. I apologize in advance because my head is cut off, and then Cody adjusted it and it cut off my feet. I'll have to get better at the shooting angle.

 This is my quick 20 minute routine that has been modified to suit my pregnant body. It's sped up so that the entire routine is in 1 minute, just to give an idea of what I do. I took what I liked about of a lot of yoga I do and made my own sort of muscle memory routine. Basically you're seeing 3 modified sun salutes, warrior poses with movement that is paired with the breath, side triangle, balance poses, straight legged stretching, a stretch routine on the floor ( pigeon pose, toe touches etc.), cobblers pose, some side twists, and a short meditation/breathing.

I'll get better with the videos and share more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment