Tuesday, November 19, 2013

26 Weeks

 Forgot to take a chalkboard pic this week! 



How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain: 1lb this week, 14lbs total.

Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep: It's really good again!

Best moment of the week: I'm starting to get a real feel for his personality now, and I'm starting to really feel certain body parts sticking out, which is just the coolest feeling!

Miss anything? No, not that I can think of.

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 2-4 because I have upped my water intake a lot.

Movement: Tons. I've got another big baby demanding all the space!

Food Cravings: Don't crave, but this weeks favorites are: rooibos tea with almond milk and raw honey and yolky eggs.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I really don't like sweets. Very savory pallet.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: I get sore hips occasionally. and I think it's just from his growth spurts and obviously my body birth prepping. I also am pretty sure that the leg cramps are due to being on my feet all day on a cement floor.

Belly button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Very happy!

Looking forward to: Holding my sweet boy! Specifically in this moment? that first day home with him and our family being complete.


I have to say, I am particularly basket ball shaped with this guy! I was with Mackynzie too, but with him it's much more!



No comments:

Post a Comment