Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Favorite Yoga Routine for Pregnancy


 As Grayson's arrival draws near, I am getting my body, mind, and soul ready for his birth and this new chapter. I feel so good about our preparations and am really looking forward to the birthing process.

I wanted to share with you my current favorite yoga routine for this last trimester. If  I would have come across it  sooner, It would most likely be a favorite all the way through pregnancy. This routine is good for every trimester of pregnancy, and would even be great for after birth when exercise is safe. 

 It's simple, relaxing, and really nourishes spirit, well-being, and connection to your body and baby. The instructor reminds me of a warm hug. Her accent makes it that much better. She really reminds me of the midwife you would want for pregnancy and birth.

There are three parts, and it's a great length for daily practice. I hope I can get time every day to do it morning and night.

*****

Part 1- Warm Up




Part 2- Main Routine




Part 3- Relaxation



I hope you enjoy these if you try them! 

Nameste, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment