Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Last Weeks: A Photo Project


December 31st: 

 There are about 6 weeks left that it's just the three of us. Mama is full term in 4. Although, you correct anyone who tells you your brother will be here soon, telling them he is already here and part of our family. You are so wise beyond your years, my love. Today we played 'bury' in the snow. You thought it was THE funniest thing. Those moments when we are looking at each other, belly laughing, are some of my very favorite. I hope we continue to have more and more as we grow together. Thank you for making me laugh. I love you.

* * * * *

I am doing a photo project to document our last weeks as a family of three, before our sweet boy's arrival. I will be posting a photo and brief description/message every day for our last 6 weeks. I'm using Instagram to share the daily photos, and will recap each week here on the blog. Maybe creating a keepsake book for Mackynzie afterwards. 

 Feel free to follow along daily through instagram, or weekly through the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment