Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chatting with Kynzie


Mackynzie tells me some pretty funny stuff from day to day, and I try to write down the ones I find particularly entertaining. I thought it would be cute to share here, so whenever I have a few collected I will share them!


#1:
Mackynzie: (leaning her head towards mine) Head cheers!

#2:
 Me: (sees her pop something into her mouth as she brings me her pj's.) What is that?! What's in your mouth?
  Mackynzie: opens mouth slightly to reveal candy coated chocolate mess.
  Me: is that a smartie? ...Where did you find a smartie?
  Mackynzie: (As she walks away.) In my bum.
Funny part is, she was totally serious. She had been eating a mini box of smarties sitting on the couch while bottomless. So its completely realistic for her to have found one in her bum a few minutes later...

#3:
Mackynzie: (Adam levine comes on on Ellen.): Oh! That's Lilian's daddy! ( Lilian is one of her friends.)

#4: (overhearing her playing with her stuffed animals) Puppy, are you pooping? No? Oh, ya? Giraffe, are you pooping? -straight faced and serious- Poop on the potty. Not the floor please.

No comments:

Post a Comment