Sunday, August 25, 2013

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain: none yet. Maybe a pound, but again I fluctuate. I weighed 131 fully clothed in jeans this week. (For other reference I'm 5'9-5'10)

Maternity clothes? not yet, but I don't wear maternity clothes ;) I have 'bigger' clothes waiting in the closet, but my wardrobe is very pregnancy friendly and loose.

Stretch marks? Just the old ones.

Sleep: Great. I go to bed earlier now, though. I really feel the late evenings.

Best moment of the week: feeling little baby flop around. With the anterior placenta, I have definitely noticed that movement is different than last time. but I can definitely feel baby on the inside when I'm calm and still. I've heard that it could take up to 25 weeks to feel big kicks/outside movements, so I guess we will see!

Miss anything? No

Number of times I get up to pee at night: None to once.

Movement: see 'best moment of the week'

Food Cravings: still don't really have 'cravings'. kind of just eating food now. I can eat eggs again! Oh, I like soups a lot.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I just don't like fast foods or processed anything, not really anything too new!

Gender prediction: ugh. You have no idea how bad I am at this! Boy? We might have a boy name so maybe that's a sign? (It's probably opposite of whatever I guess haha)

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: Not really. I have always had erm.. digestive issues, so pregnancy doesn't help that. Funny story- I get really bad gas pains. and before I was pregnant (ever) I swore that it must be a little bit what labor felt like. Sure enough, felt *exactly* like my stage two contractions with Mackynzie. I'm finding with this pregnancy as well, I get little 'episodes' where it kind of makes me double over. Uncomfortable, but I consider it prep work ha.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Super happy!

Looking forward to: everything. I can't wait to find out more about this little person. I picture meeting him/her and just everything that comes with a newborn. And that baby smell...

Cody beats me in belly size when he pushes out! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment