Sunday, December 22, 2013

31 Weeks





How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain: no weight gain this week. 149lbs, so total weight gain of 19lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? Nope!

Stretch marks? No new additions

Sleep: better! Feeling more rested this week.

Best moment of the week: Seeing my midwife for the last time until we enter 'could be anytime now'. She helped me figure out his positioning and answered all of my questions for the big day.

Miss anything? Yoga inversions haha

Number of times I get up to pee at night: 1 to 3 times

Movement: Like crazy! this little boy is mellow but moves lots at the same time.

Food Cravings: None.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of my ordinary.

Labor signs: No

Symptoms: I had really sore calves after a day and evening of zoo walking. Ouch.

Belly button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! So happy!

Looking forward to: Christmas! But also my baby shower is right around the corner. I'm hoping it's lots of fun!

Please excuse my 'end of the day' appearance haha

 

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in general but absolutely exquisite when pregnant!! Love this pic!!

    ReplyDelete