Saturday, July 14, 2012

June-stagram!



 I had no idea about instagram until a couple of months ago. I finally got filled in and well, i'm hooked. If you follow me there, you know I share lots of pictures. I think it's a lot of fun and it gives me a place to put all the pictures I take (that are not nice enough/too random to do anything with). Family and friends who don't have instagram don't get to see these pictures though. So I thought it would be fun to do a monthly round-up (Once again I am late to the party since it's July.. ) of photos since I shared over 80! Here are my top 30:









  These two are technically one photo each since that's how it is on instagram.



 I decided I wanted to pick my top three favorites. It was tough, but these guys won out in the long run.



This one of Cody and Mackynzie reading nailed first place hands down. I love this picture and I think it captures the relationship they have wonderfully.


Second goes to our date night. We have a lot of fun together and smarties and jenga is our idea of a good time!


Third place goes to this random picture of a Saturday morning. I love how it shows a little glimpse of our life before everyone rolls out of bed.

 If you would like to keep up with me on instagram, you can find me under Rainbow Miller :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment